The Bank of Moscow issued a bank guarantee on Thursday worth $4.23 million to KrasAvia, a state-owned enterprise in the Krasnoyarsk Territory.
The bank issued the guarantee to secure KrasAvia's obligations under agreements for provisions of subsidies to cover a portion of lease payments.
"We cooperate actively with medium-sized enterprises of the Krasnoyarsk Territory, which operate in various fields, but it is especially important for us to support enterprises, such as KrasAvia, which provide essential services to a large number of people throughout a large territory," Evgeny Monin, the director of the Bank of Moscow's department of corporate sales management, said.
KrasAvia is an air carrier that delivers consumer goods and food products to some of Krasnoyarsk's most remote locations. The company makes deliveries to areas where aviation is the only year-round type of transportation.
- Amirbekyan of Anelik Bank wins TFP Trade Expert award
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association