The Bank of Moscow issued a bank guarantee on Thursday worth $4.23 million to KrasAvia, a state-owned enterprise in the Krasnoyarsk Territory.
The bank issued the guarantee to secure KrasAvia's obligations under agreements for provisions of subsidies to cover a portion of lease payments.
"We cooperate actively with medium-sized enterprises of the Krasnoyarsk Territory, which operate in various fields, but it is especially important for us to support enterprises, such as KrasAvia, which provide essential services to a large number of people throughout a large territory," Evgeny Monin, the director of the Bank of Moscow's department of corporate sales management, said.
KrasAvia is an air carrier that delivers consumer goods and food products to some of Krasnoyarsk's most remote locations. The company makes deliveries to areas where aviation is the only year-round type of transportation.
- Baltic International Bank launches investment packages
- Bank St. Petersburg hosts event for 10-year anniversary of its IPO
- European Investment Bank, ABN Amro sign agreement to support green shipping options
- AccessBank names new chairman of management board
- European Union environmental leaders aim to cut food waste in half by 2030
- ARMBUSINESSBANK hosts high-school students for lessons about banking
- Decreased inflation will lead to economic recovery, EDB report says
- Rosbank named global outperformer, market outperformer in finance magazine
- National Bank of Ukraine cuts key policy rate in effort to boost the economy
- Photo exhibition of flowers on display at UKRSIBBANK BNP bank