The Bank of Moscow issued a bank guarantee on Thursday worth $4.23 million to KrasAvia, a state-owned enterprise in the Krasnoyarsk Territory.
The bank issued the guarantee to secure KrasAvia's obligations under agreements for provisions of subsidies to cover a portion of lease payments.
"We cooperate actively with medium-sized enterprises of the Krasnoyarsk Territory, which operate in various fields, but it is especially important for us to support enterprises, such as KrasAvia, which provide essential services to a large number of people throughout a large territory," Evgeny Monin, the director of the Bank of Moscow's department of corporate sales management, said.
KrasAvia is an air carrier that delivers consumer goods and food products to some of Krasnoyarsk's most remote locations. The company makes deliveries to areas where aviation is the only year-round type of transportation.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar