First Ukrainian International Bank announced the results on Friday of an action taken by Ukraine's Credit Rating agency on bank deposit ratings that were previously issued to the country's banks.
The agency confirmed the highest deposit strength rating, or grade five, for FUIB. The rating indicates that the bank is strong with minor vulnerability to negative commercial, financial and economic factors.
The deposits with FUIB are more reliable than deposits with other banks in Ukraine, according to the applied special-purpose rating scale.
FUIB is a universal bank delivering a wide range of banking services to individuals and corporate bodies. It is among Ukraine's top 10 banks by financials.
FUIB and its partner banks launched Radius in 2006, a brand for a joint ATM network. The network now includes 39 partner banks and more than 4000 ATMs throughout Ukraine.
- Baltic International Bank launches investment packages
- Bank St. Petersburg hosts event for 10-year anniversary of its IPO
- European Investment Bank, ABN Amro sign agreement to support green shipping options
- AccessBank names new chairman of management board
- European Union environmental leaders aim to cut food waste in half by 2030
- ARMBUSINESSBANK hosts high-school students for lessons about banking
- Decreased inflation will lead to economic recovery, EDB report says
- Rosbank named global outperformer, market outperformer in finance magazine
- National Bank of Ukraine cuts key policy rate in effort to boost the economy
- Photo exhibition of flowers on display at UKRSIBBANK BNP bank