First Ukrainian International Bank announced the results on Friday of an action taken by Ukraine's Credit Rating agency on bank deposit ratings that were previously issued to the country's banks.
The agency confirmed the highest deposit strength rating, or grade five, for FUIB. The rating indicates that the bank is strong with minor vulnerability to negative commercial, financial and economic factors.
The deposits with FUIB are more reliable than deposits with other banks in Ukraine, according to the applied special-purpose rating scale.
FUIB is a universal bank delivering a wide range of banking services to individuals and corporate bodies. It is among Ukraine's top 10 banks by financials.
FUIB and its partner banks launched Radius in 2006, a brand for a joint ATM network. The network now includes 39 partner banks and more than 4000 ATMs throughout Ukraine.
- Amirbekyan of Anelik Bank wins TFP Trade Expert award
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association