First Ukrainian International Bank announced the results on Friday of an action taken by Ukraine's Credit Rating agency on bank deposit ratings that were previously issued to the country's banks.
The agency confirmed the highest deposit strength rating, or grade five, for FUIB. The rating indicates that the bank is strong with minor vulnerability to negative commercial, financial and economic factors.
The deposits with FUIB are more reliable than deposits with other banks in Ukraine, according to the applied special-purpose rating scale.
FUIB is a universal bank delivering a wide range of banking services to individuals and corporate bodies. It is among Ukraine's top 10 banks by financials.
FUIB and its partner banks launched Radius in 2006, a brand for a joint ATM network. The network now includes 39 partner banks and more than 4000 ATMs throughout Ukraine.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar