First Ukrainian International Bank announced Thursday that it was ranked highly in several categories in the "50 Leading Banks of Ukraine 2013" rankings compiled jointly by Kommersant Ukraine and analysts from Financial Club.
Alexey Volchkov, the deputy chairman of FUIB's management board, was named best corporate banker. Igor Kozhevin, the chief financial officer of FUIB, was named best chief financial officer and Tomasz Wisniewski, the deputy chairman of the management board in charge of operating activities, was named best chief operating officer.
FUIB also came in second place for internet banking based on the number of customers activating full internet access for managing their accounts and the number of services offered. The criteria for the category included the ability to make payments, replenish deposits, repay loans, submit credit applications, transfer money to other accounts with the same bank, transfer money transfers to accounts with other banks, make SWIFT wire transfers through the bank's web site and pay for utility services.
FUIB was also ranked second in services to legal entities and ranked in the top ten in loans to small and medium enterprises, private banking, car loans, cash loans and credit cards. The bank was nominated in 12 categories in total.
- Baltic International Bank launches investment packages
- Bank St. Petersburg hosts event for 10-year anniversary of its IPO
- European Investment Bank, ABN Amro sign agreement to support green shipping options
- AccessBank names new chairman of management board
- European Union environmental leaders aim to cut food waste in half by 2030
- ARMBUSINESSBANK hosts high-school students for lessons about banking
- Decreased inflation will lead to economic recovery, EDB report says
- Rosbank named global outperformer, market outperformer in finance magazine
- National Bank of Ukraine cuts key policy rate in effort to boost the economy
- Photo exhibition of flowers on display at UKRSIBBANK BNP bank