First Ukrainian International Bank announced Thursday that it was ranked highly in several categories in the "50 Leading Banks of Ukraine 2013" rankings compiled jointly by Kommersant Ukraine and analysts from Financial Club.
Alexey Volchkov, the deputy chairman of FUIB's management board, was named best corporate banker. Igor Kozhevin, the chief financial officer of FUIB, was named best chief financial officer and Tomasz Wisniewski, the deputy chairman of the management board in charge of operating activities, was named best chief operating officer.
FUIB also came in second place for internet banking based on the number of customers activating full internet access for managing their accounts and the number of services offered. The criteria for the category included the ability to make payments, replenish deposits, repay loans, submit credit applications, transfer money to other accounts with the same bank, transfer money transfers to accounts with other banks, make SWIFT wire transfers through the bank's web site and pay for utility services.
FUIB was also ranked second in services to legal entities and ranked in the top ten in loans to small and medium enterprises, private banking, car loans, cash loans and credit cards. The bank was nominated in 12 categories in total.
- Amirbekyan of Anelik Bank wins TFP Trade Expert award
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association