First Ukrainian International Bank announced Thursday that it was ranked highly in several categories in the "50 Leading Banks of Ukraine 2013" rankings compiled jointly by Kommersant Ukraine and analysts from Financial Club.
Alexey Volchkov, the deputy chairman of FUIB's management board, was named best corporate banker. Igor Kozhevin, the chief financial officer of FUIB, was named best chief financial officer and Tomasz Wisniewski, the deputy chairman of the management board in charge of operating activities, was named best chief operating officer.
FUIB also came in second place for internet banking based on the number of customers activating full internet access for managing their accounts and the number of services offered. The criteria for the category included the ability to make payments, replenish deposits, repay loans, submit credit applications, transfer money to other accounts with the same bank, transfer money transfers to accounts with other banks, make SWIFT wire transfers through the bank's web site and pay for utility services.
FUIB was also ranked second in services to legal entities and ranked in the top ten in loans to small and medium enterprises, private banking, car loans, cash loans and credit cards. The bank was nominated in 12 categories in total.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar