The National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic announced on Thursday that it met with several representatives of the Swiss National Bank on March 17-20 to discuss future cooperative efforts.
The two sides discussed the future of global economic processes and the possible reaction of monetary authorities. They also addressed projects being implemented for the construction of a macroeconomic model of the Kyrgyz Republic, operation of the automated trade system and optimization of business processes in the bank.
Feasible areas for new joint projects going forward included maximizing financial stability and improving the efficiency of the NBKR's communication policies.
The members of the delegation agreed to continue working on projects already being implemented as a result of the visit. They also agreed to new areas of cooperation between the NBKR and the SNB.
- Baltic International Bank launches investment packages
- Bank St. Petersburg hosts event for 10-year anniversary of its IPO
- European Investment Bank, ABN Amro sign agreement to support green shipping options
- AccessBank names new chairman of management board
- European Union environmental leaders aim to cut food waste in half by 2030
- ARMBUSINESSBANK hosts high-school students for lessons about banking
- Decreased inflation will lead to economic recovery, EDB report says
- Rosbank named global outperformer, market outperformer in finance magazine
- National Bank of Ukraine cuts key policy rate in effort to boost the economy
- Photo exhibition of flowers on display at UKRSIBBANK BNP bank