The National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic announced on Thursday that it met with several representatives of the Swiss National Bank on March 17-20 to discuss future cooperative efforts.
The two sides discussed the future of global economic processes and the possible reaction of monetary authorities. They also addressed projects being implemented for the construction of a macroeconomic model of the Kyrgyz Republic, operation of the automated trade system and optimization of business processes in the bank.
Feasible areas for new joint projects going forward included maximizing financial stability and improving the efficiency of the NBKR's communication policies.
The members of the delegation agreed to continue working on projects already being implemented as a result of the visit. They also agreed to new areas of cooperation between the NBKR and the SNB.
- Amirbekyan of Anelik Bank wins TFP Trade Expert award
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association