Bank Vozrozhdenie announced the completion on Wednesday of its third mortgage securitization deal and the placement of mortgage backed bonds under the Agency for Housing Mortgage Lending's program on mortgage-backed bonds purchase.
The bank sold two tranches totaling $96.8 million during the deal.
"We are pleased with the results of another deal on mortgages securitization finalized by the bank," Eugene Dmitriev, the head of Bank Vozrozhdenie's retail business department, said.
Tranche A was placed on Micex and was worth $84.5 million. The tranche had a coupon rate of nine percent and received a rating of Baa2 from Moody's Investors Service.
Bank Vozrozhdenie acquired tranche B bonds in the amount of $12.6 million via closed subscription. SPV Closed Joint Stock Company Mortgage Agent Vozrozhdenie 3 issued the securities.
The final redemption date of both tranches was fixed as October 26, 2046.
"It's quite notable that subordination of tranches was better than in the previous deal reflecting good quality of our mortgages and high level of our borrowers' creditworthiness," Dmitriev said. "As at the moment securitization is the optimal way of funding this kind of loans and we plan to continue development of mortgage business using worked out process of their securitization."
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar