Oschadbank announced the appointment on Wednesday of Andriy Pyshnyy to the position of chairman of the management board by the bank's supervisory council.
Pyshnyy, a member of parliament of the VII convocation from the Batkivschyna faction, was introduced to the bank's team by Stepan Kubiv, the head of the National Bank of Ukraine. Pyshnyy previously held several positions at Oschadbank, including director of the legal department and first deputy chairman. He also worked as the deputy secretary of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine.
While working as a member of parliament, Pyshnyy performed duties as the first deputy chairman of the Parliamentary Committee on Rules, Parliamentary Ethics and Support to the Verkhovna Rada activity. He received his diploma in jurisprudence from Chernivtsi State University in 1996 and a diploma in banking from the Ukrainian Academy of Banking of National Bank of Ukraine in 2005.
Pyshnyy will replace Denys Kiryeyev who previously served as acting chairman of the management board.
Oschadbank is the state savings bank of Ukraine and is one of the largest banks in the country. It is the only Ukrainian bank with a state guarantee by law on all funds of citizens trusted to the bank.
- Amirbekyan of Anelik Bank wins TFP Trade Expert award
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association