Georgia's ProCredit Bank announced the launch on Monday of a promotion offering holders of ProCredit Visa cards the chance to win tickets to the 2014 World Cup in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Customers can take part in the promotion by using their Visa card for payment at any shop, online purchases and withdrawals from an ATM outside their country of residence. Visa and the Fédération Internationale de Football Association are jointly running the promotion.
Each transaction between Monday through April 30 will be eligible for entry.
The first prize winner will receive a trip for two to Brazil and two tickets to the final World Cup match in Rio's Maracana stadium. The winner will also receive a double room in a four-star hotel for four nights and five days, airport pick-up by a Visa representative, a city tour on the day of arrival or departure, a tour of the stadium, Visa and FIFA branded souvenirs, and $400 in spending money.
The second prize winner will receive a trip for two to Brazil and two tickets to a World Cup match, airport pick-up by a Visa representative, a double room in a four-star hotel for four days and three nights, a city tour on the day or arrival or departure, a tour of the stadium before the match, Visa and FIFA branded souvenirs, and $300 in spending money.
The winners of the promotion will be announced on May 15.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar