The Azerbaijan Mortgage Fund, a part of the Central Bank of Azerbaijan, will begin setting out its third tranche of the eighth issue of the fund's bonds on Thursday.
The fund's interest-bearing, book-entry, secured and registered bonds will be set out at the Baku Stock Exchange for $6.35 million. The placement will be carried out by the open subscription method, in accordance with the issue prospectus, ABC.az reports.
Applications for bonds acquisition can be made through BSE member brokers.
Azerbaijan's State Securities Committee registered the eighth issue prospectus of AMF bonds with the registration number AZ2008008685 on January 22. The AMF will issue 40,000 bonds with par value of approximately $1,269 each, in accordance with the prospectus.
The issue will raise $50.8 million from the market and will have a circulation period of 3,600 days with a three percent per annum interest rate.
Seven bond issues totaling $381 million have successful been placed by the AMF. The seventh issue bonds placement ended on Dec. 29, ABC.az reports.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar