Georgia's BasisBank launched a promotion on Tuesday that offers customers who use the bank's Visa card a chance to win a trip to the World Cup in Brazil.
Any payment made using a BasisBank Visa card between Tuesday and April 30 gives the cardholder a chance to win a voucher for two people to visit Brazil for either four days during the games or the four days of the finals. Winners will also receive 2014 FIFA World Cup souvenirs, including branded balls, towels, backpacks, key chains and toys.
Winners of the promotion will be announced between May 21 and May 30.
Brazil is hosting the 2014 FIFA World Cup Championship in Rio de Janeiro between June 12 and July 13.
BasisBank is a universal bank that began operating in Georgia in 1993. It provides services in the retail, SME and corporate sectors. The bank pays particular attention to distance banking operations, especially internet banking services and automated utility transfers.
Over the last few years, top international consulting companies worked with the bank to help its staff obtain and implement more efficient banking techniques and methods based on the best international practices.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar