First Ukrainian International Bank announced on Friday that it was recognized as the leader in information disclosure quality in 2013, according to a recent survey.
The Ukrainian Credit Rating Agency's "Information Transparency of Banks" survey ranked the information disclosure by FUIB at 77.13 percent. FUIB was the leader in information disclosure quality for the second straight year.
FUIB said the survey results do not reflect the financial reliability of a bank but rather the readiness of banks to disclose the information to the public.
"First Ukrainian has been for many years pursuing the policy of openness and transparency," Sergey Chernenko, the chairman of the management board of FUIB, said. "We believe that only adhering to these principles it is possible to build the long lasting relationship of trust with our customers and partners. (The) bank has repeatedly confirmed the compliance of its information disclosure standards with the international best practices."
As part of the survey, UCRA analyzed the information at the websites of 30 banks in Ukraine with the largest assets. The average ranking for information disclosure in 2013 was 57.94 percent.
"We are not confined to the already achieved and continue raising these standards with each year," Chernenko said.
Details of the rankings are available at the UCRA's website.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar