Bank Zenit and Christie's Auction House recently held a new event for the Russian Tour project.
The companies worked together to host a showcase of jewels and gems presented by jewelry specialists from Christie's.
The event was held at the L'Apogee Courchevel hotel in Courchevel, France. The spring session welcomed the bank and auction house's Russian and foreign clients to view the precious jewels.
"We were pleased to invite our private banking clients to meet jewelry specialists from one of the most recognized auction leaders, while Bank Zenit had an opportunity to tell the guests about the new opportunities in maintaining and growing clients' wealth," Stanislav Pashchenko, the deputy chairman of the management board of Bank Zenit, said. "We are looking forward to new events."
The gems and jewels will be shown in four other sessions throughout the year. The summer session will include stops in Monaco and Sardinia, Italy. The autumn sessions will take place in Moscow and London.
"Christie's Private Sales Jewels has been in the market for many years providing brokerage and consulting services for its clients to buy items made of precious metals," Julien Brunie, the general manager of Christie's International Private Sales, said. "We are glad that this year, in partnership with Bank Zenit, one of the Russian leading financial organisations, we launched a special project which, primarily, focuses on Russian buyers."
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar