The Central Bank of Azerbaijan announced on Friday that it is expanding its coverage of statistics on monetary indicators included in the bank's public statistics bulletin.
The CBA's bulletin presents extensive data on the sectoral structure of credit investments. It includes statistics on loans to households, industry and production, mining, energy, gas, steam and water sectors, trade and services, construction, agriculture, transportation and communication, and real estate. The bulletin also provides details on the maturity and currency classification of loans.
The CBA said its statistic bulletin will be updated every month.
With the completion of the Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan Pipeline, Azerbaijan completed its post-Soviet transition into a major oil-based economy. Prior to the pipeline, Azerbaijan's economy depended more on the state.
Azerbaijan's government also largely completed the privatization of agricultural lands and small and medium-sized enterprises.
The governor of the CBA is Elman Rustamov, and the bank's board members include Alim Guliyev, Aftandil Babayev, Vadim Khubanov and Khagani Abdullayev.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar