Rating agency Expert RA recently ranked Bank Vozrozhdenie ninth in the Russian mortgage market for the year 2013.
Bank Vozrozhdenie issued approximately $396.7 million of mortgages and loans on the primary market. The bank works on primary and secondary housing markets.
Expert RA included more than 80 banks in its research, making up 95 percent of the Russian mortgage market.
Vozrozhdenie has 142 locations and 1.6 million clients in personal banking and business services across the Russian federation. The bank offers savings accounts, payment handling, payroll management, mortgages, bank cards and business and consumer loans.
Vozrozhdenie said it prides itself on its close relationship with and dedication to its clients.
- European Investment Bank grants loan to biopharmaceutical company Biofrontera
- Ardshinbank board chairman awarded medal for services to Artsakh Republic
- Banks in Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe see improved outlook, according to new reports
- European Investment Bank loans $136 million for Nicaraguan bus line, road improvement
- EBRD teams up with Jordan Ahli Bank to support small businesses
- Ardshinbank named Armenia's most active issuing bank
- Bashneft files claim against Sistema
- Belarus receives third tranche from EFSD
- Russian retailer Ulmart to accept bitcoin for some purchases in September
- TBC Bank, Bank Republic merger nears completion