Bank Vozrozhdenie will announce its results for the fiscal year 2013 on March 26.
The reports will be published on the bank's website in the site's "Financial Reports" section.
The information released will be discussed by Bank Vozrozdenie executives in a conference call and webcast on March 26 at 5 p.m. Moscow time. The conference will be conducted by Andrewy Shalimov, the deputy chairman of the management board, Julia Vinogradova, the head of IR, and Elena Mironova, the deputy head of HR. The call will be conducted in English. Participants can join by calling a number or accessing the webcast online.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar