The National Bank of Moldova will soon organize and carry out the sale, recording and redemption of dematerialized state securities issued by the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Moldova.
The bank will act in accordance with the Fiscal Agent Agreement.
A series of efficient measures have been taken toward developing the market since treasury bills were first issued in March 1995. This also occurred during the operation of the state securities market.
The national bank set the regulation of activities and operations on the primary market of state securities through its cooperation with the Ministry of Finance. It also developed measures toward creating conditions for the development of the primary market of state securities in a transparent and regulated issuance environment. It is also responsible for maintaining a relevant liquidity in the market.
There are currently two types of state securities issues in the internal market of Moldova, including treasury bills and state bonds.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar