The National Bank of Moldova will soon organize and carry out the sale, recording and redemption of dematerialized state securities issued by the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Moldova.
The bank will act in accordance with the Fiscal Agent Agreement.
A series of efficient measures have been taken toward developing the market since treasury bills were first issued in March 1995. This also occurred during the operation of the state securities market.
The national bank set the regulation of activities and operations on the primary market of state securities through its cooperation with the Ministry of Finance. It also developed measures toward creating conditions for the development of the primary market of state securities in a transparent and regulated issuance environment. It is also responsible for maintaining a relevant liquidity in the market.
There are currently two types of state securities issues in the internal market of Moldova, including treasury bills and state bonds.
- European Investment Bank grants loan to biopharmaceutical company Biofrontera
- Ardshinbank board chairman awarded medal for services to Artsakh Republic
- Banks in Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe see improved outlook, according to new reports
- European Investment Bank loans $136 million for Nicaraguan bus line, road improvement
- EBRD teams up with Jordan Ahli Bank to support small businesses
- Ardshinbank named Armenia's most active issuing bank
- Bashneft files claim against Sistema
- Belarus receives third tranche from EFSD
- Russian retailer Ulmart to accept bitcoin for some purchases in September
- TBC Bank, Bank Republic merger nears completion