The Central Bank of Azerbaijan has released a statement of information refuting recent reports by media outlets that it has revoked the license of the Bank of Baku.
"The Central Bank is notifying that the financial stance of the Bank of Baku OJSC is stable, the liquidity position is high, and the capitalization level is adequate. There is no foundation for concerns by bank's depositors and creditors," the CBA said. "Accordingly, the Central Bank is notifying once again that the Bank of Baku OJSC is operating in an ordinary and usual course, revocation of the bank license is far from the truth and this issue is not on the agenda at all."
Established in 1994, the Bank of Baku is one of the leading financial institutions in Azerbaijan. The bank provides products and services to all segments of the market, including institutions, SMEs and individuals.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar