The First Ukrainian International Bank's Star Club loyalty program is offering discounts to mark International Women's Day.
Star Club partners include numerous cafes, restaurants, hotels, clothing shops, beauty and health outlets, jewelry stores, and electronics retailers.
The loyalty program added new outlets last month, including Poehali S Nami and Sonata-travel travel companies as well as Garant Auto insurance company.
"Star Club is the loyalty program in which participants receive instant discounts when paying for goods and services with the payment card. To participate in the program it is enough to have any payment card from First Ukrainian or Renaissance Credit bank. Discounts are available at retail outlets of the program partners where the logo Star Club is placed," the bank said.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar