Deputy President and Chairman of VTB Bank Mikhail Oseevskiy attended the 11th Krasnoyarsk Economic Forum, "Russia: New Sources of Growth," on Feb. 28.
The forum aimed to formulate suggestions for a new economic growth strategy in Russia through the consolidated efforts of business, public officials and experts.
The agenda included a presentation of new investment projects in priority areas, including energy, transport and high-tech industries.
Oseevskiy delivered a report at a roundtable discussion, "Public-Private Partnership: Infrastructure Panacea?" that focused on public-private partnership mechanisms for financing infrastructure projects, cost analysis, and the possible volumes of state and private capital contributions to investment projects in the Krasnoyarsk Territory.
"This forum provides a good platform for discussing the development of public-private partnerships," Osevskiy said. "The success of the country's infrastructure modernization largely depends on the efficient introduction of PPP tools at the regional level. I'm pleased that I could share VTB Bank experience with PPP projects aimed at achieving infrastructure goals in the regions."
- Baltic International Bank launches investment packages
- Bank St. Petersburg hosts event for 10-year anniversary of its IPO
- European Investment Bank, ABN Amro sign agreement to support green shipping options
- AccessBank names new chairman of management board
- European Union environmental leaders aim to cut food waste in half by 2030
- ARMBUSINESSBANK hosts high-school students for lessons about banking
- Decreased inflation will lead to economic recovery, EDB report says
- Rosbank named global outperformer, market outperformer in finance magazine
- National Bank of Ukraine cuts key policy rate in effort to boost the economy
- Photo exhibition of flowers on display at UKRSIBBANK BNP bank