Deputy President and Chairman of VTB Bank Mikhail Oseevskiy attended the 11th Krasnoyarsk Economic Forum, "Russia: New Sources of Growth," on Feb. 28.
The forum aimed to formulate suggestions for a new economic growth strategy in Russia through the consolidated efforts of business, public officials and experts.
The agenda included a presentation of new investment projects in priority areas, including energy, transport and high-tech industries.
Oseevskiy delivered a report at a roundtable discussion, "Public-Private Partnership: Infrastructure Panacea?" that focused on public-private partnership mechanisms for financing infrastructure projects, cost analysis, and the possible volumes of state and private capital contributions to investment projects in the Krasnoyarsk Territory.
"This forum provides a good platform for discussing the development of public-private partnerships," Osevskiy said. "The success of the country's infrastructure modernization largely depends on the efficient introduction of PPP tools at the regional level. I'm pleased that I could share VTB Bank experience with PPP projects aimed at achieving infrastructure goals in the regions."
- Amirbekyan of Anelik Bank wins TFP Trade Expert award
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association