Shareholders of NOMOS-BANK elected members of a new supervisory board at an extraordinary general shareholders meeting on Feb. 27.
The eight members elected include Ruben Aganbegyan, Vadim Belyaev, Dmitry Romaev, Alexey Karakhan, Mikhail Belyaev, Dmitry Vasiliev, Alexander Zelenov and Dmitry Mizgulin.
NOMOS is the seventh largest banking group in Russia by total assets and the second largest privately-owned Russian universal bank.
The bank has an extensive branch network of 300 outlets in Russia, with the majority of its business concentrated in Moscow, St Petersburg, Tyumen, and the Novosibirsk and Khabarovsk regions. It serves approximately 13,200 corporate customers, 83,000 small business clients and approximately 1.5 million retail customers, including private banking clients.
NOMOS is listed on both the London Stock Exchange and the MICEX exchange in Moscow. NOMOS has long-term international credit ratings of BB from Fitch and Ba3 from Moody's.
- Amirbekyan of Anelik Bank wins TFP Trade Expert award
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association