Russian Standard Bank, an exclusive partner of Discover Financial Services in the Russian Federation, recently issued a new credit card to customers.
The Russian Standard Discover card is designed to reward customers for their everyday shopping, including cash back on every purchase made online and in-store. Like the popular Discover card in the United States, card members can earn an additional cashback bonus for purchases made in specified categories.
"Today we present not only a new payment system and credit card. Russian Standard Discover is a unique financial platform and effective loyalty platform for people who plan their expenses, with personalized cashback offers depending on the buying preferences of our clients. Importantly, the Russian Standard Discover card was created in collaboration with our partner, Discover, a leading credit card issuer and electronic payment services company in the U.S. The new card is a reasonable, convenient, multi-functional financial instrument, which allows you to earn and economize on your purchases," Selim Ergoz, the executive director of credit cards at Russian Standard Bank, said.
- Baltic International Bank launches investment packages
- Bank St. Petersburg hosts event for 10-year anniversary of its IPO
- European Investment Bank, ABN Amro sign agreement to support green shipping options
- AccessBank names new chairman of management board
- European Union environmental leaders aim to cut food waste in half by 2030
- ARMBUSINESSBANK hosts high-school students for lessons about banking
- Decreased inflation will lead to economic recovery, EDB report says
- Rosbank named global outperformer, market outperformer in finance magazine
- National Bank of Ukraine cuts key policy rate in effort to boost the economy
- Photo exhibition of flowers on display at UKRSIBBANK BNP bank