Russian Standard Bank, an exclusive partner of Discover Financial Services in the Russian Federation, recently issued a new credit card to customers.
The Russian Standard Discover card is designed to reward customers for their everyday shopping, including cash back on every purchase made online and in-store. Like the popular Discover card in the United States, card members can earn an additional cashback bonus for purchases made in specified categories.
"Today we present not only a new payment system and credit card. Russian Standard Discover is a unique financial platform and effective loyalty platform for people who plan their expenses, with personalized cashback offers depending on the buying preferences of our clients. Importantly, the Russian Standard Discover card was created in collaboration with our partner, Discover, a leading credit card issuer and electronic payment services company in the U.S. The new card is a reasonable, convenient, multi-functional financial instrument, which allows you to earn and economize on your purchases," Selim Ergoz, the executive director of credit cards at Russian Standard Bank, said.
- Amirbekyan of Anelik Bank wins TFP Trade Expert award
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association