Azerbaijan's Kapital Bank is offering discounted cash loans to female customers to mark International Women's Day on March 8.
Every female customer who applies for a loan through March 7 will be eligible to get cash with a 2 percent discount on both the annual percentage rate and commission fees.
Kapital Bank was established in 2000 through the merger of three major state banks - Agro-Investment Bank, Industrial-Investment Bank and Savings Bank.
The bank provides services and financing to leading industries, including chemical and gas, agriculture, transportation, communications, and construction.
Its customer base includes more than 19,000 legal entities and more than two million individuals. It has 89 branches and 11 sub-divisions in the capital of Baku and throughout the country.
- Amirbekyan of Anelik Bank wins TFP Trade Expert award
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association