Azerbaijan's Kapital Bank is offering discounted cash loans to female customers to mark International Women's Day on March 8.
Every female customer who applies for a loan through March 7 will be eligible to get cash with a 2 percent discount on both the annual percentage rate and commission fees.
Kapital Bank was established in 2000 through the merger of three major state banks - Agro-Investment Bank, Industrial-Investment Bank and Savings Bank.
The bank provides services and financing to leading industries, including chemical and gas, agriculture, transportation, communications, and construction.
Its customer base includes more than 19,000 legal entities and more than two million individuals. It has 89 branches and 11 sub-divisions in the capital of Baku and throughout the country.
- Baltic International Bank launches investment packages
- Bank St. Petersburg hosts event for 10-year anniversary of its IPO
- European Investment Bank, ABN Amro sign agreement to support green shipping options
- AccessBank names new chairman of management board
- European Union environmental leaders aim to cut food waste in half by 2030
- ARMBUSINESSBANK hosts high-school students for lessons about banking
- Decreased inflation will lead to economic recovery, EDB report says
- Rosbank named global outperformer, market outperformer in finance magazine
- National Bank of Ukraine cuts key policy rate in effort to boost the economy
- Photo exhibition of flowers on display at UKRSIBBANK BNP bank