The new Express Loan from VTB Bank gives small and medium business owners the ability to have their loan approved in an unprecedentedly short period of time.
The Automated Loan Risk Assessment System gives customers loan approval in no more than 45 minutes from the time they submit an application.
The new program also gives small and medium business owners the ability to avoid wasted time while waiting for the bank's decision.
The maximum amount of the loan is $30,000 for a five-year period. The loan is issued for financing of fixed and floating assets.
VTB Bank is one of Russia's leading banks with services and products offered in Russia, the CIS, Europe, Asia, Africa and the U.S. Its subsidiaries include VTB24, the Bank of Moscow and TransCreditBank.
- AccessBank names new chairman of management board
- European Union environmental leaders aim to cut food waste in half by 2030
- ARMBUSINESSBANK hosts high-school students for lessons about banking
- Decreased inflation will lead to economic recovery, EDB report says
- Rosbank named global outperformer, market outperformer in finance magazine
- National Bank of Ukraine cuts key policy rate in effort to boost the economy
- Photo exhibition of flowers on display at UKRSIBBANK BNP bank
- AtaBank branches offer extended hours for Baku Shopping Festival
- TBC Bank named Best Bank in Georgia by EMEA Finance magazine
- Russian Standard Bank offers SMS text service for bank card updates