The new Express Loan from VTB Bank gives small and medium business owners the ability to have their loan approved in an unprecedentedly short period of time.
The Automated Loan Risk Assessment System gives customers loan approval in no more than 45 minutes from the time they submit an application.
The new program also gives small and medium business owners the ability to avoid wasted time while waiting for the bank's decision.
The maximum amount of the loan is $30,000 for a five-year period. The loan is issued for financing of fixed and floating assets.
VTB Bank is one of Russia's leading banks with services and products offered in Russia, the CIS, Europe, Asia, Africa and the U.S. Its subsidiaries include VTB24, the Bank of Moscow and TransCreditBank.
- UkrSibbank wins second place for customer service, deposits in magazine ranking
- Bank St. Petersburg votes on dividend payouts, elects board members
- EIB OKs financing for housing, energy, internet and train projects across the region
- European Investment Bank grants loan to biopharmaceutical company Biofrontera
- Ardshinbank board chairman awarded medal for services to Artsakh Republic
- Banks in Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe see improved outlook, according to new reports
- European Investment Bank loans $136 million for Nicaraguan bus line, road improvement
- EBRD teams up with Jordan Ahli Bank to support small businesses
- Ardshinbank named Armenia's most active issuing bank
- Bashneft files claim against Sistema