The Central Bank of Armenia held a ceremony at the Museum of Numismatics on Feb. 26 to announce the winners of the interbank calendar competition that was organized by the trade union organization of employees of Armenian banks and financial institutions.
Sixteen commercial banks presented calendars, with the top three prizes awarded to ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank, ArmEconombank and Artsakhbank. The other banks were given a certificate of gratitude for entering the contest.
There are more than 20 commercial banks in Armenia. In addition to the three calendar competition winners, they include Anelik Bank, Araratbank, ArdShinInvest, AreximBank, Armbusinessbank, Armenian Development Bank, Ameriabank, ArmSwissBank, BTA Bank, Converse Bank Corp, HSBC Bank Armenia, InecoBank, Byblos Bank, Armenia Mellat Bank, ProCredit Bank, Prometey Bank, Unibank and VTB Bank Armenia.
- Amirbekyan of Anelik Bank wins TFP Trade Expert award
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association