The Central Bank of Armenia held a ceremony at the Museum of Numismatics on Feb. 26 to announce the winners of the interbank calendar competition that was organized by the trade union organization of employees of Armenian banks and financial institutions.
Sixteen commercial banks presented calendars, with the top three prizes awarded to ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank, ArmEconombank and Artsakhbank. The other banks were given a certificate of gratitude for entering the contest.
There are more than 20 commercial banks in Armenia. In addition to the three calendar competition winners, they include Anelik Bank, Araratbank, ArdShinInvest, AreximBank, Armbusinessbank, Armenian Development Bank, Ameriabank, ArmSwissBank, BTA Bank, Converse Bank Corp, HSBC Bank Armenia, InecoBank, Byblos Bank, Armenia Mellat Bank, ProCredit Bank, Prometey Bank, Unibank and VTB Bank Armenia.
- Baltic International Bank launches investment packages
- Bank St. Petersburg hosts event for 10-year anniversary of its IPO
- European Investment Bank, ABN Amro sign agreement to support green shipping options
- AccessBank names new chairman of management board
- European Union environmental leaders aim to cut food waste in half by 2030
- ARMBUSINESSBANK hosts high-school students for lessons about banking
- Decreased inflation will lead to economic recovery, EDB report says
- Rosbank named global outperformer, market outperformer in finance magazine
- National Bank of Ukraine cuts key policy rate in effort to boost the economy
- Photo exhibition of flowers on display at UKRSIBBANK BNP bank