The Central Bank of Armenia held a ceremony at the Museum of Numismatics on Feb. 26 to announce the winners of the interbank calendar competition that was organized by the trade union organization of employees of Armenian banks and financial institutions.
Sixteen commercial banks presented calendars, with the top three prizes awarded to ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank, ArmEconombank and Artsakhbank. The other banks were given a certificate of gratitude for entering the contest.
There are more than 20 commercial banks in Armenia. In addition to the three calendar competition winners, they include Anelik Bank, Araratbank, ArdShinInvest, AreximBank, Armbusinessbank, Armenian Development Bank, Ameriabank, ArmSwissBank, BTA Bank, Converse Bank Corp, HSBC Bank Armenia, InecoBank, Byblos Bank, Armenia Mellat Bank, ProCredit Bank, Prometey Bank, Unibank and VTB Bank Armenia.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar