UniCredit Group, an Italian global banking and financial services company, recently created the position of chief information officer to govern the group's IT strategies and operations, naming Massimo Milanta as the first CIO.
The new area will focus on innovation and define the technological approach of the financial services business, managing risk assessment and complying with all the requirements of both national and European regulators.
Special attention will be given to the optimization of IT security systems and the improvement of end-to-end processes of banking services.
Building on his experience gained over the years, Milanta will hold this position with the aim of optimizing the use of technological resources in support of implementing corporate strategies.
Since 2012, Milanta has held the position of managing director and CIO at UniCredit Business Integrated Solutions, UniCredit's global service company, created from the integration and consolidation of 16 group companies.
UniCredit Group has approximately 40 million customers and operates in 20 countries. The group benefits from a strong European identity, extensive international presence and a broad customer base. Its strategic position in Western and Eastern Europe gives the group one of the region's highest market shares.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar