The Central Bank of Azerbaijan has put into effect the full use of the Temenos Group's T-24 General Ledger following the system's successful implementation.
The Temenos Group is a Swiss software company specializing in core banking systems.
The release of the Temenos GL led to updates in securities, credits, foreign exchange, money markets, tellers, funds transfer, open financial services and reporting modules.
Temenos GL will allow the bank to considerably increase the processing speed of financial transactions, create safer interface channels, reduce support costs and reliably deploy the information system.
The new capacity will also help the bank to realize its expectations on maintaining high coverage, optimizing system productivity, fully automating business processes and minimizing information system support costs.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar