UniCredit was recently awarded with the status of Top Employer Italy 2014 at the Gala Dinner at the Palazzo Parigi Hotel in Milan.
This is the sixth consecutive year the bank has received the award, which was given by the Top Employers Institute.
The Top Employers Institute globally certifies excellence in the conditions employers create for their employees. The awards are granted based on an evaluation of human resources and strategies used to attract, motivate and retain talent.
The institute assesses employers in four areas - primary benefits, secondary benefits and working conditions, training and development, career development, and culture management. UniCredit received top marks in all categories.
The certification is awarded to 51 top companies. Each is assessed using a "Top Employers HR Best Practices Survey."
UniCredit was also recognized as "Top Employers Europe 2014" along with 15 other companies, confirming the company's strong presence internationally and the quality of its HR standards.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar