B&N Bank recently placed BO-04 series exchange-traded bonds in the amount of $57 million and maturing in six years with a one year put option.
During marketing, the initial coupon range was set at 12.00-12.50 percent (YTP 12.36-12.89 percent). Investors' demand exceeded more than $79 million. At the close of the book-building period, the issuer fixed the rate of the first coupon at 12.00 percent (YTP 12.36 percent).
The exchange bonds were placed by public subscription and traded at MICEX. More than 25 bids were fixed in the course of placement. The securities depositary is NSD.
The BO-04 issue fully meets the requirements to be included in the A1 quotation list and Lombard list of the Bank of Russia.
The lead managers of the issue are NOMOS-BANK, Bank Otkritie, Raiffeisenbank, UniCredit Bank and Russian Agricultural Bank.
Founded in 1993, B&N Bank is one of Russia's largest commercial banks.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar