The fifth stage of the Silver Coin charity project will take place until April 17 at all branches of UkrSibbank BNP Paribas Group.
The project is a joint initiative of UkrSibbank and the Ukrainian Down syndrome charitable organization.
The Silver Coin projects offers support - psychological counseling, parent group meetings, brochures for maternity hospitals, prenatal and maternity welfare centers, and seminars for parents and medical staff in the regions - to families whose children have been diagnosed with Down syndrome.
Donation boxes have been installed in all UkrSibbank branches. At the end of each week, all funds collected will be credited to the account of the Down syndrome organization.
UkrSibbank is also offering its clients a Silver Coin payment card and will transfer one percent of all purchases made with the card to the Down syndrome organization
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar