ProCredit Bank is beginning the selection process for its 10th Young Bankers Program, which offers university graduates and young professionals from all over Georgia a unique opportunity for professional development.
The program comprises six months of theoretical and practical introductory courses in banking and finance. After successfully completing the program, outstanding graduates have the possibility of being offered employment with ProCredit Bank.
During the program, participants receive a monthly stipend. All candidates are accommodated in the training center for three months. For participants from other regions, the bank takes care of accommodations during the duration of the program.
ProCredit Bank introduced the Young Bankers Program in 2011, since then, six cycles of the program have been successfully completed. Approximately 100 graduates of the program have been hired by ProCredit Bank.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar