The London Stock Exchange Group, the International Bank of Azerbaijan and the Britain Azerbaijan Business Council will host the second Caspian corridor conference at the London Stock Exchange on March 7.
"The first Caspian corridor conference had a great success in London and the start of dialogue has become an important component of business development. I believe that the United Kingdom and the corridor countries will continue to strengthen their close ties. The U.K. is the largest foreign investor in Azerbaijan and we are trying to build our relations with Great Britain and other international investors," Jahangir Hajiyev, the chairman of the International Bank of Azerbaijan, said.
Participants will discuss the region's economic development prospects and trends of the littoral states, governments, businesses, academia and media representatives. They will also discuss ways to improve economic cooperation among the countries of the Caspian corridor, including Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Georgia and Kyrgyzstan.
"We are pleased to support the conference developing stronger working relationships between these regions. We expect that this situation will continue in 2014 and subsequent years. The conference of Caspian corridor countries and representatives of the London Stock Exchange creates the opportunity to build business relationships," London Stock Exchange Group CEO Xavier Rolet said.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar