Employees at ProCredit Bank's head office donated blood on Feb. 12 as part of an event organized by the Blood Transfusion Station.
The event required donors to undergo certain tests in order to check their ability to meet eligibility requirements, including tests of arterial pressures and blood type.
The donations were delivered to hospitals as soon as the event was over in order to meet the high demand for blood.
ProCredit Bank has plans to continue organizing blood donation drives and will host larger scale events in the future.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar