City - XXI vek development company has accredited its residential complexes Albatross and Podsolnukhi (Sunflowers) with the Bank of Moscow.
"Thanks to the cooperation with City - XXI vek, our borrowers have an additional possibility to purchase new and comfortable housing in one of dynamically developing Moscow districts. In its turn the Bank is ready to make beneficial mortgage proposals," Georgiy Ter-Aristokesyants, the director of the mortgage crediting department of the Bank of Moscow, said. "I am positive that our mutual cooperation will help many people to become owners of their housing in the nearest time."
The bank's mortgage program offers an interest rate that depends only on the credit amount and starts from 11.75 percent. If the initial installment is below 20 percent of the apartment cost, the interest rate will increase by 0.6 percent. The term of mortgage crediting is up to 50 years, and the minimal amount of credit is $14,500.
The Bank of Moscow charges no fees for the consideration of mortgage credit applications, account maintenance, loan disbursement and repayment before the maturity date.
"It is first of all our clients who benefit from the extension of the list of our partner banks. They get a wider selection of mortgage products for the solution of housing problems and can better assess their possibilities when choosing an apartment. Besides it increases the clients' trust to the company's reliability and correspondingly the reliability of the deal. Banks are broadening their cooperation with developers that have a huge experience at the market, a good credit history, a conceptual approach to projects implementation," Vitaly Razuvaev, the director of commerce at City - XXI vek, said.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar