Azerbaijan's AtaBank has set up more than 600 terminals, called MilliOn terminals, to allow customers to pay back loans in cash without having to go to the bank.
To make payments through one of the terminals, customers have to first pick up a CreditID card at any bank branch. Payments are free of charge.
The terminals are located in various business centers, subway stations, supermarkets, train stations and airports in the capital of Baku as well as throughout the country.
Established in 1993, AtaBank is one of the largest commercial banks in Azerbaijan. It is a subsidiary of ATA Holding. The bank opened its first branch outside of the capital in Khachmaz in 2003 and currently has 19 branches across Azerbaijan.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar