Armenia's Armbusinessbank has launched a new overdraft service for corporate customers of up to $10,000 or the equivalent in drams or euros for one year, with the possibility of an extension.
U.S. dollars will carry an interest rate of 16 percent, drams will have a rate of 22 percent and euros will have a 15 percent interest rate.
Armbusinessbank offers a full range of banking services, including deposits and transfers, credit and debit cards, bank guarantees, insurance, securities transactions, and financial operations in the interbank market.
It is a member of the ArCa local payment system as well as MasterCard and Visa international payment systems.
The bank is wholly owned by Chrystie Management, a bank holding company based in the British Virgin Islands, which holds 35,000 shares.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar