BasisBank hosted a meeting between its employees and the president of the National Bank of Georgia at its head office on Tuesday.
During the meeting, the staff of BasisBank and NBG President George Kadagidze discussed
the current situation in the banking sector as well as macroeconomic trends. The discussion focused on monetary policy and ongoing processes in foreign exchange. Kadagidze also spoke about expected innovations in the banking industry.
BasisBank is a universal bank operating in the Georgian banking sector since 1993. It provides retail, SME and corporate services.
Special attention has been paid to distance banking operations, especially internet banking services and automated utility transfers.
During the last few years, top international consulting companies have worked with BasisBank to help the bank's staff implement the most efficient banking techniques and methods based on the best international practices.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar