VTB Bank recently signed a three-year loan agreement with Kuzbass-based coal holding company TopProm.
TopProm will use the agreement, worth $14.26 million, to finance its operations.
"Working with regional enterprises working in important sectors is one of VTB Bank's priorities," Mikhail Oseevskiy, the deputy president and chairman of the VTB Bank management board, said. "This agreement marks a new stage in our business relationship with a high-tech southern Kuzbass coal enterprise."
TopProm Group has worked in the coal industry since August 2000. The company is made up of 13 enterprises. Its core asset is TopProm. It also includes the Shchedrukhinskaya, Taibinskaya and Koksovaya enrichment plants and the Yubileinaya coking coal mine. TopProm focuses on coal production, enrichment and consumer sales.
VTB Bank was established by the RFSFR State Bank and Ministry of Finance in October 1990 to service Russia's foreign economic transactions and promote the country's integration into the global economy.
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association
- CEO of ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank receives Tigran Mets medal