VTB Bank recently signed a three-year loan agreement with Kuzbass-based coal holding company TopProm.
TopProm will use the agreement, worth $14.26 million, to finance its operations.
"Working with regional enterprises working in important sectors is one of VTB Bank's priorities," Mikhail Oseevskiy, the deputy president and chairman of the VTB Bank management board, said. "This agreement marks a new stage in our business relationship with a high-tech southern Kuzbass coal enterprise."
TopProm Group has worked in the coal industry since August 2000. The company is made up of 13 enterprises. Its core asset is TopProm. It also includes the Shchedrukhinskaya, Taibinskaya and Koksovaya enrichment plants and the Yubileinaya coking coal mine. TopProm focuses on coal production, enrichment and consumer sales.
VTB Bank was established by the RFSFR State Bank and Ministry of Finance in October 1990 to service Russia's foreign economic transactions and promote the country's integration into the global economy.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar