The International Bank of Azerbaijan increased its assets to $9.13 billion as of Jan. 1, an increase of 21.7 percent.
It reported a 30.5 percent increase in its loan portfolio, which grew to $6.41 billion as of Jan. 1, as well as a total of $706.7 million in loans to individuals.
The bank saw a 22.2 percent increase in the amount of deposits during the reporting period and an increase of 25.5 percent in total capital, reaching $1.15 trillion. It reached an authorized capital of $604.5 million.
The bank's total revenue was at $603.48 million and its net profit grew by 17.3 percent.
The bank has reported the activation of 2 million IBA cards and its service now includes 690 ATMs and 4,951 POS-terminals.
- Baltic International Bank launches investment packages
- Bank St. Petersburg hosts event for 10-year anniversary of its IPO
- European Investment Bank, ABN Amro sign agreement to support green shipping options
- AccessBank names new chairman of management board
- European Union environmental leaders aim to cut food waste in half by 2030
- ARMBUSINESSBANK hosts high-school students for lessons about banking
- Decreased inflation will lead to economic recovery, EDB report says
- Rosbank named global outperformer, market outperformer in finance magazine
- National Bank of Ukraine cuts key policy rate in effort to boost the economy
- Photo exhibition of flowers on display at UKRSIBBANK BNP bank