The International Bank of Azerbaijan increased its assets to $9.13 billion as of Jan. 1, an increase of 21.7 percent.
It reported a 30.5 percent increase in its loan portfolio, which grew to $6.41 billion as of Jan. 1, as well as a total of $706.7 million in loans to individuals.
The bank saw a 22.2 percent increase in the amount of deposits during the reporting period and an increase of 25.5 percent in total capital, reaching $1.15 trillion. It reached an authorized capital of $604.5 million.
The bank's total revenue was at $603.48 million and its net profit grew by 17.3 percent.
The bank has reported the activation of 2 million IBA cards and its service now includes 690 ATMs and 4,951 POS-terminals.
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association
- CEO of ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank receives Tigran Mets medal