First Ukrainian International Bank is among the companies whose corporate website has been recognized as one of the best in Ukraine from the standpoint of openness to investors, according to a new survey.
Based on the findings of the IR Online in Ukraine survey conducted by Concorde Capital, FUIB's website was rated "Exemplary."
In addition, the bank's corporate website has been recognized as the best among the banks in Ukraine and praised as the only one that is available in three full-scale language versions - Ukrainian, Russian and English.
"Recognition and high evaluations is the best demonstration of the attention that FUIB devotes to investors, analysts, business partners. We are confident that the systematic and continuous implementation of the IR policy brings palpable dividends to both investors and shareholders," Sergey Zubro, the head of international financing and transactions structuring at FUIB, said. "At the same time, the return from implementation of the successful IR policy is considerably higher than the resources that we put into it."
- AccessBank names new chairman of management board
- European Union environmental leaders aim to cut food waste in half by 2030
- ARMBUSINESSBANK hosts high-school students for lessons about banking
- Decreased inflation will lead to economic recovery, EDB report says
- Rosbank named global outperformer, market outperformer in finance magazine
- National Bank of Ukraine cuts key policy rate in effort to boost the economy
- Photo exhibition of flowers on display at UKRSIBBANK BNP bank
- AtaBank branches offer extended hours for Baku Shopping Festival
- TBC Bank named Best Bank in Georgia by EMEA Finance magazine
- Russian Standard Bank offers SMS text service for bank card updates