Rosbank was recently included in the Interfax Corporation Information Center's top five companies in terms of information disclosure.
The bank disclosed 412 corporate events and provided detailed data on their activities on a timely basis to the financial markets last year.
Founded in 1993, Rosbank is a universal bank whose majority shareholder is the international financial group Société Générale. It has the ninth largest assets among Russian banks and employees with more than 13,000 people working in 340 cities and towns across the country.
On May 2, 2012, Rosbank signed an agreement with Alfa-bank to unite their ATM networks, allowing customers to withdraw money at either bank without additional fees. A similar agreement was signed with Raiffeisen Bank on Dec. 1, 2012.
The deal brings the total number of ATMs available for Rosbank customers to 21,000 machines.
- Baltic International Bank launches investment packages
- Bank St. Petersburg hosts event for 10-year anniversary of its IPO
- European Investment Bank, ABN Amro sign agreement to support green shipping options
- AccessBank names new chairman of management board
- European Union environmental leaders aim to cut food waste in half by 2030
- ARMBUSINESSBANK hosts high-school students for lessons about banking
- Decreased inflation will lead to economic recovery, EDB report says
- Rosbank named global outperformer, market outperformer in finance magazine
- National Bank of Ukraine cuts key policy rate in effort to boost the economy
- Photo exhibition of flowers on display at UKRSIBBANK BNP bank