Rosbank was recently included in the Interfax Corporation Information Center's top five companies in terms of information disclosure.
The bank disclosed 412 corporate events and provided detailed data on their activities on a timely basis to the financial markets last year.
Founded in 1993, Rosbank is a universal bank whose majority shareholder is the international financial group Société Générale. It has the ninth largest assets among Russian banks and employees with more than 13,000 people working in 340 cities and towns across the country.
On May 2, 2012, Rosbank signed an agreement with Alfa-bank to unite their ATM networks, allowing customers to withdraw money at either bank without additional fees. A similar agreement was signed with Raiffeisen Bank on Dec. 1, 2012.
The deal brings the total number of ATMs available for Rosbank customers to 21,000 machines.
- UniCredit sells non-performing mortgage loans
- European Investment Bank lends millions to AccessBank to finance small businesses
- First Ukrainian International Bank among most transparent financial institutions in region, study says
- VTB Bank named best trade-finance bank in Russia by magazine
- AtaBank, Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic host financial literacy event
- Richard de Keijzer named managing director for ABN AMRO Commercial Finance in the UK
- Galt & Taggart named Best Investment Bank in Georgia by Global Finance magazine
- Armeconombank customers can repay loans via Idram, EasyPay terminals
- Kapital Bank joins American Bankers Association
- CEO of ACBA-Credit Agricole Bank receives Tigran Mets medal