The oldest Azerbaijani banker has joined the settlement of crediting in the countr.
Banking market source said that Mammad Musayev, president of the Confederation of Entrepreneurs of Azerbaijan, has prepared a draft of legislative amendments in the area of regulation of banks' lending practices, ABC.az reports.
"Musayev and ASK are acting together with the Central Bank, which for its part also improves credit requirements and standards. Through ASK it is planned to prepare the initiatives of the legislative amendments to the Civil and Tax Codes, a mortgage law and a large package of related laws. The initiatives will undergo examination in the CBA before their submission to parliament," a source said, according to ABC.az.
Musayev, who heads the non-bank credit organization Aqrar-Kredit, is reportedly the oldest existing banker in Azerbaijan.
- Baltic International Bank launches investment packages
- Bank St. Petersburg hosts event for 10-year anniversary of its IPO
- European Investment Bank, ABN Amro sign agreement to support green shipping options
- AccessBank names new chairman of management board
- European Union environmental leaders aim to cut food waste in half by 2030
- ARMBUSINESSBANK hosts high-school students for lessons about banking
- Decreased inflation will lead to economic recovery, EDB report says
- Rosbank named global outperformer, market outperformer in finance magazine
- National Bank of Ukraine cuts key policy rate in effort to boost the economy
- Photo exhibition of flowers on display at UKRSIBBANK BNP bank