The oldest Azerbaijani banker has joined the settlement of crediting in the countr.
Banking market source said that Mammad Musayev, president of the Confederation of Entrepreneurs of Azerbaijan, has prepared a draft of legislative amendments in the area of regulation of banks' lending practices, ABC.az reports.
"Musayev and ASK are acting together with the Central Bank, which for its part also improves credit requirements and standards. Through ASK it is planned to prepare the initiatives of the legislative amendments to the Civil and Tax Codes, a mortgage law and a large package of related laws. The initiatives will undergo examination in the CBA before their submission to parliament," a source said, according to ABC.az.
Musayev, who heads the non-bank credit organization Aqrar-Kredit, is reportedly the oldest existing banker in Azerbaijan.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar