The Bank of Moscow, in cooperation with the Moscow Information Technologies Department and the processing center Uniteller, recently implemented a connection to the state information system of debts and payments registration.
"One of the bank's main goals is providing a wider scope of electronic services to Moscow citizens. Mutual understanding of the importance of internet-technologies development allowed providing high-quality support for innovative technologies of Moscow Information Technologies department in the shortest possible time," Vadim Izotov, the head of the Bank of Moscow's state, regional and municipal electronic products, said.
The information system, created in 2012, is designed for accumulating data on debts for all types of state and commercial services provided by Moscow organizations. It enables citizens to pay for the services in various ways, including banks and ATMs as well as via Moscow state and municipal service portals and internet banking.
"A vast experience of applying our service to public and socially important projects ensured a successful integration of our non-cash payment processing technologies on the Moscow state services portal. Furthermore, our project partners did not have to change their payment interface. We are pleased that our participation in the project helped offer Muscovites easy and cheap payment services by means of the most popular non-cash instrument - a bank card," Alexey Bogatkin, Uniteller's general director, said.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar