Konstantin Artioukh's appointment as deputy chairman of the Rosbank management board has been authorized by the Central Bank of Russia.
The board of directors appointed Artioukh to the position on Jan. 27, putting him in charge of legal, administration, banking insurance and regulators' relations.
Konstantin previously worked as the senior vice president and chief operating officer of DeltaCredit Bank, where he was also on the management board.
The appointment aims to develop further synergy among Societe Generale and its Russian subsidiaries as part of the group's internal mobility policy.
Artioukh brings legal, corporate governance and banking experience to the company. He joined DeltaCredit Bank in 2004, becoming vice-president in 2007, at which point he established the company's Corporate Center. He became senior vice-president, chief operating officer of the bank in 2011.
Arioukh graduated from People's Friendship University of Russia with honors. He holds an MBA degree from the University of Chicago's Booth School of Business and studied law and mortgage business at the University of Valencia. He also holds a Ph.D.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar