Kazakhstan's BTA Bank has resumed its cooperation with Khamkorbank Joint-Stock Commercial Bank of Uzbekistan on its "Faster" express money transfer system.
In addition to the Faster service network in Kazakhstan, BTA customers can now use 196 Faster express money transfer outlets located in all cities and large localities of Uzbekistan.
Because of the integration of Faster with money transfer systems such as Golden Crown, Intel Express Money Transfers Worldwide, Caspian Money Transfer and AVERS, the Faster service network now covers more than 24 countries.
With the Faster system, it takes one minute for funds to be transferred from their starting point to their destination. Transfers are made in four currencies - the tenge, Russian rubles, U.S. dollars and Euros - with conversion made at a rate favorable to the customer.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar