The National Bank of Moldova will soon organize and conduct the sale, recording and redemption of dematerialized state securities issues by the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Moldova.
The bank will be acting as a fiscal agent of the state in servicing state securities after concluding an agreement with the Ministry of Finance.
Treasury Bills began being issued in March 1995. Since then, the National Bank has taken measures to develop the market. It also undertook such measures during the operation of the state securities market.
The bank will set and apply the regulation of activities and operation on the primary market of state securities in cooperation with the Ministry of Finance.
It will also work out measures to create conditions for the development of the primary market of state securities in an issuance environment that is transparent and regulated and will maintain a relevant liquidity in the market.
The internal market of Moldova currently issues two types of state security - treasury bills and state bonds.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar