An open tender for selection was announced on Jan. 16 by the International Bank of Azerbaijan and its subsidiaries.
The statement was released by the Tender Committee in an official press release on Thursday.
The International Bank of Azerbaijan and its subsidiaries will have their statements for 2014 tested in accordance with international auditing standards for financial accountability. The subsidiary bodies include the International Bank of Azerbaijan - Moscow, the International Bank of Azerbaijan - Georgia, the International Insurance Company and AzeriCard.
The auditor's reports for the first half of 2014 will be released on Sept. 15 while the results for the total of 2014 must be submitted no later than April 1, 2015.
Bids must be submitted by 6 p.m. on March 3.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar