The Bank of Moscow has extended a $4.5 million loan to the OJSC Kosogorskiy metallurgical plant in Tula Oblast for working capital and the repayment of loans to other banks.
"We apply an individual approach to each customer and are willing to offer banking products that are best for our corporate clients' needs. We are happy that the representatives of Kosogorskiy metallurgical plant appreciate the convenience of cooperating with our Bank, and we will further strengthen and develop our relations in the future," Evgeny Monin, the corporate sales department director of the Bank of Moscow, said.
Founded in 1897, Kosogorskiy is one of the largest enterprises in the metallurgic industry of the Tula Oblast, which has q well-developed infrastructure and high potential in the fields of science, technology, production and resources.
The company is also one of Russia's leading producers of high-purity blast furnace iron, manganese iron, industrial and ornamental casting. It sells its products both on both the domestic and international markets. Deliveries are made to regions in Russia, the CIS, and to Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
"OJSC KMP has been cooperating with the Tula office of the Bank of Moscow since 2013. During that time the Bank proved to be an excellent support and partner in financial issues, it is always client-oriented, aiming at business stability and enhancing its effectiveness. We appreciate a professional attitude, a high level of service and an individual approach in cooperation with us," Natalia Leonova, the economics and perspective development director Kosogorskiy, said.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar