Unibank has joined the American Chamber of Commerce, which currently represents approximately 100 businesses in Armenia.
Within the framework of the new partnership, the bank will establish new business contacts and expand cooperation with company-members of AmCham.
To increase the accessibility and efficiency of credit resources for businesses, Unibank offers credits to small and medium businesses at a 12 percent annual interest rate for a period up to 120 months without any commissions.
Credits are available for private entrepreneurs or legal entities for any business purposes, including refinancing of current credits in other financial institutions.
The American Chamber of Commerce began operating in Armenia in 2000. The organization's main goals are the protection of companies' interests in the legal and tax sphere and the adoption of best business practices.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar