Valeri Belokon, the chairperson of the council and main shareholder of Baltic International Bank recently published an article commenting on the ongoing processes and relationship to economic development in the Ukraine and Central Asia.
The comment on the importance of education and corporate social responsibility as a way of paving a pathway to independence and prosperity was published in "The Truman Doctrine Blog" and on the site Blogactiv.eu.
"However this crisis plays out, the country's ultimate success depends on more than just the economic support of one power or another. It depends on the ability of its own people to develop and sustain a thriving free market economy," Belokon said.
"The Truman Doctrine Blog" is an ezine dedicated to the Truman Doctrine, which lays out U.S. foreign policy principles as written by U.S. President Harry S Truman in his address to Congress.
Notable politicians, economists and public figures use the Truman Doctrine Blog to comment on international social security, democracy and economic development.
Blogactiv.eu is an independent ezine dedicated to European affairs.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar