The Bank of Moscow in Orsk recently granted a $12 million credit to Logistica Trade to complete a contract for the delivery of fuel oil to GUP PEO Baikonurenergo in the city of Baikonur.
Registered in 2004, Logistica Trade's main activity is wholesale trade in fuel oil. It is one of the largest oil traders in the Orenburg region, holding a 25 percent share of the regional market. It also operates in the national market.
"One of the conditions for a successful business is cooperation with reliable partners that helps to solve arising issues. Being a borrower and a client of the Bank of Moscow we would like to express our gratitude to the Bank for a friendly approach to its customers. The Bank of Moscow is a united team aiming at a common goal - a successful business of its customers," Alexey Parzhetskiy, the general director of Logistica Trade, said.
"We are happy that we were able to ensure comfortable conditions for the company Logistica Trade in the realization of this deal and that the company sees us as a reliable financial partner. In the future we will do our best to strengthen the relations with the client and to make the cooperation mutually profitable," Evgeny Monin, the director of corporate sales management for the Bank of Moscow, said.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar