The National Bank of Pakistan recently organized a two week banking training program for National Accountability Bureau officials at the request of the NAB.
The participants were high ranking officials, including deputy directors, assistant directors and junior investigation officers.
NBP frequently organizes various training programs for its employees and other institutions throughout the country.
The objective of the program is to impart knowledge about the regulatory
requirements for effective internal control and mechanisms against money laundering
as well as to further develop investigation skills in effectively analyzing credit proposals and non-performing loans.
The training also covered emerging trends in banking operations and technology.
At the closing ceremony, certificates and mementos were distributed to the participants
and senior officials of NBP.
Wajid Ali Khan Durrani, the director general of NAB, said that he was impressed by the facilities and the quality of course material that NBP had provided.
- National Bank of Ukraine removes restrictions on foreign-currency transactions, investment metals
- Black Sea Trade & Development Bank visits Azerbaijan to boost business relationships
- VTB Bank finances three new planes for SunExpress airline
- National Bank of Ukraine makes it easier for businesses to invest abroad
- National Bank of Ukraine eases lending regulations for deposit guarantee funds to other banks
- Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Russian Federal Corp. for SMEs support business growth
- Oleg Demidov named commercial director for Rosbank Factoring
- Eurasian Development Bank sells bonds on Kazakhstan Stock Exchange
- EY World Entrepreneur of the Year event to name world's top entrepreneur
- ACBA-CREDIT AGRICOLE, Microsoft parter for Armenian digital business technology seminar